to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Java Developer
- Position: Senior Java Developer
- Technologies: EJB, XML, Hibernate, WebSphere
- Localization: Wrocław
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the Senior Java Developer will be:
- Take care of encountered issues and analyzing changes for assigned maintenance applications.
- Responsible for support tickets from the business or plant users.
- Improve solutions for errors reported by the end users
- Do a research in supported apps to help the business and other team members
- Give information about application enhancements
The Candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of relevant IT proficiency from application development and maintenance.
- Appropriate skills cooperate succesfully with team members globally.
- 5 years of experience with object-focuses programming and operative Java coding including Java EE
- Experience with
- EJB, XML, Struts, Hibernate
- DB2 databases
- Querying DB2 databases (AQT)
- Connecting to DB2 databases from Java
- Database experience in:
- Query Oracle databases
- Connect to Oracle from Java
- Query SQL Server databases
- Connect to SQL Server from Java
- Writing/understanding stored procedures and Oracle packages
- Proven experience with the provided source code control tools
- GIT knowledge
- SourceTree (preferred but not crucial)
- Experience with Linux
- Ability to build Web Services and MQ interfaces.
- Understanding of MQ integrations and how to troubleshoot
- Experience using
- SNOW (Service Now)
- Running and reading ANT scripts
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Experience using Eclipse
- Experience working with WebSphere (8.5 or higher) and JBOSS (version 6 and up)
- Application production support experience in a fast-paced on client-focused area
- Demonstrated experience in continuous support of multiple existing applications
- Knowledge of customer order management and processing systems &/or manufacturing systems
- Capability of independent work
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 666 087 691.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.