to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for Senior Front End Developer
Main tasks for Senior Front End Developer will be:
- ∗Being a part of Front End Development team and working on Savings & Wealth Planning Hub project
- ∗Cooperating with multinational teams (especially with Back End and Mobile developers) to provide effective work of Front End layer UI;
- ∗Working on Front End solutions;
- ∗Communicating with partners (Scrum Masters, Business, Operations)
- ∗Ensuring the high quality of code, design and implementation.
The Candidate should have:
- ∗Knowledge in machine learning, robotics, cloud computing area;
- ∗Not less than 5 years of experience in development;
- ∗Atlassian Stack, code versioning, CI/CD tools;
- ∗Practice in HTML + CSS with responsive approach (Bootstrap);
- ∗Ability to work in Agile team;
- ∗Independent, flexible, team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- ∗Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- ∗Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- ∗Ability to work independently and in a team;
- ∗Very good English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- ∗Practice in UI.
The Candidate can expect:
- ∗Permanent Contract;
- ∗Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- ∗Professional development;
- ∗Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call (+48) 602 545 976.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.