to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Automated Test Developer
- Position: Senior Automated Test Developer
- Technologies: Test Automation, QA, Selenium/Cucumber/Serenity
- Location: Warsaw/Wroclaw/Poznan/Katowice/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Senior Automated Test Developer will be:
- Cooperating with developers, designers, analysts, and product managers to make sure that quality is integrated into every stage of the development process
- Participating in improving quality across the whole of the Innovation Hive, supporting the introduction of new tools and working practices to improve testing and reduce time to delivery
- Supporting the Quality Assurance Manager to help develop and maintain the automation test framework being used across the Innovation Hive
- Collaborating with other members of the Innovation Hive to help promote and drive the importance of testing as part of the software development lifecycle
- Helping create the knowledge base within the QA team to include other areas of testing such as performance testing, security testing, etc.
The Candidate should have:
- Documented professional background within an automated testing environment and practical experience developing and implementing automated testing frameworks.
- Documented experience in writing test scenarios and determining effective and efficient ways of testing applications.
- Familiarity with automated testing and BDD tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Serenity BDD, etc.
- A pragmatic approach to quality with flexibility in approach, eagerness to adapt quickly, and initiative when working in unstructured environments with limited supervision
- Excellent knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- A high level of drive and commitment to delivering high-quality work
- Professional background in an Agile/Scrum development process, as well as supporting quality assurance as part of DevOps practices within the team
- A working attitude that is:
- Curious – he/she likes to understand why things are done the way they are, and how they could be continuously improved.
- Collaborative – he/she works well with others to develop a stronger outcome than achieved individually. He/she seizes learning and knowledge sharing opportunities
- Empathetic – he/she takes the time to understand what drives other team members, what motivates them, and how to achieve mutual objectives
- Humble – he/she actively seeks feedback and feels comfortable providing it to others. He/she is not overly influenced by organizational hierarchy
- Reflective – he/she is comfortably re-evaluating his/her view when presented with contrasting facts and opinions
- Energetic – he/she is excited by what he/she does and bring enthusiasm to the job
- Agile – he/she lives and breathes agile development as a philosophy that guides his/her actions, but not as a process to rigidly follow, showing the ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly changing
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.