to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an SAP Testing Lead
- Position: SAP Testing Lead
- Technologies: SAP ERP / SAP S/4Hana / Test Lead
- Location: Remote / Cracow 25%
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the SAP Testing Lead will be:
- Using the venture staffing defined by Cluster Deployment Manager, Resident BU leads and Function leads as input to staff and timetable testing and cutover actions.
- Raising resourcing breaks to Cluster Deployment Manager.
- Interacting frequently with the Core squad Test Manager to plan and staff testing actions according to plan.
- Reporting to the Cluster Deployment Director on progress, dangers, and matters for local testing and cutover actions.
- Key contact individual throughout the implementation of Dress Rehearsal and Cutover activities within the country.
- Supporting the assortment of Integration Testing Cycle / User Acceptance
- Testing examination possibility in arrangement with Local SME’s (Accountable) and Local and Global E2E procedure Lead.
- Organizing and ensuring the openness of local reserves to aid testing activities.
- Managing test execution in line with the test method and rendering to the test plan
- Following up on flaw resolve for occurrences that are allocated to the local crew.
- Accountable for providing reports to the program of the local testing actions giving to agreed reporting construction
- Ensuring content and construction of all testing credentials/artifacts are recognized and upheld according to the test plan.
- Identifying enhancements to the testing procedure and assisting in their application.
- Supporting and driving the Defect Management procedures throughout the testing/cut-over, counting all flaw fixing actions.
- Ensuring the groundwork of the Cut Over / Dress Practice Plan with all Country precise ramp-down / ramp-up actions to safeguard a smooth commercial transition into a program.
- Key interaction person throughout the implementation of Cut Over / Dress Rehearsal doings during Go-Live within a Cluster.
The Candidate should have:
- Numerous years of established track record in Project and exactly Test Administration in a large international group with a minimum 5 years in the capacity as a Test Lead.
- Bachelor’s grade in Engineering or master’s grade in business management, or applicable field.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good working information on MS Office utensils
- Preferred being acquainted with any of the Test Tool:
- Worksoft Certify
- MF Load
- Involvement with S/4 HANA
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Project Management and Test Management Authorizations are preferred.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject, and/or call +48 696097630.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.