to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an SAP MM Functional Lead Consultant
- Position: SAP MM Functional Lead Consultant
- Technologies: SAP MM, SAP SD, P2P, Purchasing Dept. Experience, SAP Lifecycles.
- Location: Poznań / Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B / Perm
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for SAP MM Functional Lead Consultant will be:
- Work on providing direction through a strategic roadmap with your functional manager/solution architect, then develop a global project with suitable solutions that can cross multiple SAP modules and non-SAP systems to meet your business needs as efficiently as possible.
- Use a thorough understanding of how IT tools are used by the company and how these tools work together to influence the business to think in new ways providing design direction including alternative options
- Conduct, coordinate and facilitate the analysis of business requirements and processes with the business process owner (BPO), including meetings with business users, business stakeholders, decision-makers, programmers, and super users
- Defining and translating business requirements into functional requirements in a way that is understandable to business, IT consultants, and management.
- Analyzing business needs through:
- fit/gap analysis
- coordinating/prioritizing solution gaps with business process owners
- securing change management
- Being a leader in Agile solution teams, including business and IT skills to set up and develop the right solution
- Specialized SAP configuration of the MM module/integration among modules (SD / LES / FI) for End to End business processes.
- Integration with suppliers through EDI
- Integration with other solutions, such as self-service purchases (online store)
- Provide functional guidance to ensure the integrity of the IT solution and update documentation (functional and technical specifications)
- Manage small and medium-sized projects in the field of specialization. Knowing how to prioritize your project and schedule.
- Promote and maintain a flexible, collaborative, team-oriented, customer-centric attitude within and across departments.
- Ensure that daily operational support of the Rockbis system meets Service Level agreement (SLAs) with the OPCO’s.
- Be willing to travel (sometimes short notice), travel content between 30% and 50% of the time.
The Candidate should have:
- Master’s Degree in Logistic Engineering or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in:
- SAP Supply Chain focused on MM module
- Experience with:
- 2 full lifecycle SAP implementations
- Ability to:
- consistently meet agreed delivery, cost, and time targets while maintaining a high quality of work
- understand the root cause of complex problems to solve, research, and propose solutions/alternatives/workaround for final decision
- understand and deliver improvements to business processes
- Experience in:
- SAP ERP
- areas of:
- Sales and Distribution (SD)
- LES (Logistic execution)
- translation business needs into SAP solutions
- working with users from various nationalities
- cooperating with an international and remote team providing operational support and project implementation
- Supply chain processes
- Knowledge in:
- EDI P2P processes
- Leadership/Team Leader (take responsibility, take accountability and ownership, take initiatives)
- Managing change/flexibility (easiness to adapt to new situations and frameworks)
- Skills in:
- stakeholder management
- Time Management/ Planning
- SAP and APICS certifications
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Experience with:
- Agile methodologies
- Purchasing department
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent/B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 662 399 001.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.