to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a SAP EDI Consultant
- Position: SAP EDI Consultant
- Technologies: SAP EDI, Seeburger, SAP SD, SAP MM
- Localization: Remotely/occasionally in Łodź
- Area: Project/Maintenance
- Form of employment: permanent contract
- Level: Senior
Main tasks for the SAP EDI Consultant will be:
- Program development
- program application solutions, with optimal use of the synergies placed in a standard package and on the improvement area. This in order to provide high quality software, compliant to testing procedures, implementation within time, budget and requirements.
- Guarantee availability, proper functioning and most efficient use of software applications.
- Technical application maintenance
- Accountability: Technology & Market Monitoring
- Keep up with the latest market/technology developments, generate actionable insights, analyze opportunities and give an advice to important decision makers about the possible business benefits, to adopt and implement relevant state-of-the-art technologies within the organization.
- Systematic Improvement
- Reduce complexity by standardization and centralization, rationalize the number of application programs and databases, improve efficiency of database/server utilization, improve and realize technical and business process development in order to contribute to the constant optimization, simplification and standardization of IT applications and systems
The Candidate should have:
- Education level
- University degree or similar
- Technical knowledge/ expertise:
- Senior SAP EDI Consultant; 5-10 years
- Good SAP knowledge -SD/MM
- Functional business process context understanding.
- Project experience
- Knowledge of :
- Seeburger BIS 6
- connection set up / transmission protocols (FTP, SFTP, FTPS, HTTP, ASx, OFTP, X400,…)
- interaction : direct EDI, VAN
- EDI mapping in different ways (EDIFACT, Odette, VDA, ANSI X12, XML, GS1, …)
- basic knowledge of the modules SD, MM
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Seeburger Certification
The Candidate can expect:
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- We offer you an interesting and ambitious cooperation with a dynamically developing company with an international reach, which is a leader in its industry
- Permanent payroll agreement
- Various tasks within 4 different lines of business
- You will find a friendly atmosphere, support from colleagues, but also a lot of challenges and dynamic work
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 728 432 948.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.