to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a React Native Developer
- Position: React Native Developer
- Localization: Warsaw
- Area: R&D
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional
Main tasks for the React Native Developer will be:
- Designing a mobile app for millions of company’s customers to enjoy;
- Creating the native app and backend solutions for optimal performance, flexibility and maintainability;
- Keeping codebase easy to maintain;
- Reviewing customer usage, insights to relentlessly test and improving the experience with your team;
- Looking through code contributed by the rest of the team and working with them to simplify and improve it;
- Supporting the community internally, and also by contributing to open-source projects.
The Candidate should have:
- Passion about crafting solutions enjoyable to use by millions of users;
- Skills to see and understand the big picture of software solutions;
- Deeply understanding of needs and delight customers;
- Skills to collaborate with DevOps and QA colleagues to continuously build your team pipeline and improve;
- Expertise in mobile solutions, app, backend and API design, especially React Native technology;
- Expertise in at least one of the following frameworks: Angular, Node, React;
- Very good development knowledge: version control, testing, code quality and automation;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Expertise in web frontend development and high-performance APIs;
- Practice knowledge in scalability, performance tuning of complex backend and mobile environments;
- Practice knowledge in API exposure, identity management solutions and security best practices;
- Participation experience in open-source projects, on GitHub personal projects;
- Familiarity with MySQL, MongoDB or PostgreSQL in a production environment.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 508 861 255.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.