to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Performance Engineer
- Position: Performance Engineer
- Technologies: Load Runner / ISTQB / JMeter
- Location: Warsaw
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Junior/Regular/Senior
The main tasks for the Performance Engineer will be:
- Assessing non-functional requirements and identifying performance test needs; types of tests, scripting scenarios, volume projections, etc.
- Coordinating and working with various groups to identify, collect and verify performance test needs
- Developing the performance test scripts
- Conducting system performance tests to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability
- Developing a Performance Test Plan/Strategy that includes short and long-term test objectives, types of tests required, workload matrix, scenarios, etc.
- Performing heap and thread analysis, database deadlock detection, understanding and detecting resource contention, etc.
- Proposing enhancements and setup changes to improve performance
- Documenting test results and developing custom made summary reports to satisfy both technical and non-technical stakeholders
The Candidate should have:
- Professional education in IT or equivalent experience/knowledge
- Background in performance testing (At least 3 years)
- Familiarity with Microfocus Load Runner, JMeter or comparable load testing tools
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- ISTQB Certification
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours with a home office also after the pandemic
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with subsidized lunches
- A comprehensive working environment, professional support, and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and best practices
- Wide access to professional training, conferences, and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Public holidays on the 24 and 31 December
- Discounts for Company products
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 696 426 764.
Only applications from candidates residing in Poland will be considered, including those who need a work permit.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.