to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a .NET Developer
- Position: .NET Developer
- Technologies: .Net, C#, PowerShell
- Localization: Łódź / Remote
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior / Principal
Main tasks for the .NET Developer will be:
- Calculating part of legacy application;
- Sharing module by module (about 4 month per module) as NuGet package;
- Unit testing and integration;
- Integrating into legacy UI as last phase of the project;
- Improving and writing documentations;
- Daily communicating in English with team members, PM and Domain Experts from different countries;
- Implementing calculation engines and providing quality of the code.
The Candidate should have:
- Familiarity with:
- .NET Standard;
- Code Review (StyleCop rules, nDepend rules);
- UT (xUnit AutoFixture, Moq);
- Experience in Integration Tests (SpecFlow);
- Understanding of CI – build script in PowerShell;
- Familiarity with methodology Kanban;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- F# knowledge.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 668 606 543.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.