to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a .Net Developer
- Position: .Net Developer
- Technologies: MS Dynamics 365, Azure, C#
- Localization: Warsaw
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional / Senior
Main tasks for the .Net Developer will be:
- Designing and realizating new financial solutions/modules/features;
- Building, developing and growing knowledge of all solutions;
- Setting all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards;
- Creating high-quality code;
- Ensuring that the project meets all requirements of quality, security.
The Candidate should have:
- Knowledge of methodology:
- Integration tests;
- Unit testes – TDD;
- Agile management;
- Issue tracking tool – Trello, freshdesk;
- SharePoint, Azure Repos;
- Code reviews – Azure Pipelines;
- Pair programming;
- Build server;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- MS SQL and Sharepoint skills.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Professional development;
- Flexible working hours;
- Remote job – 4 days a week.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 808 357.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.