to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an EDI
- Position: EDI
- Technologies: EDI, SQL, VAN
- Localization: Warsaw
- Area: R&D
- Form of employment: Permanent / B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the EDI will be:
- Supporting business applications and departments related to EDI Supply processing / interfaces;
- Leading daily transactions, resolving errors and taking action;
- Keeping existing business partner profiles and mappings and coworking with internal customer demands and interfacing to other applications;
- Processing and reviewing EDI communications and guaranteeing successful processing of all transactions;
- Supporting / improving quality of B2B business processes and EDI transactions;
- Communicating / documentation and competence creating with users and other team;
- Educating groups and/or individuals user to utilization of systems & business processes.
The Candidate should have:
- Minimum of secondary education;
- Expertise of EDI standards and excellent mapping skills;
- General knowledge about sales and distribution connected to EDI transactional processing;
- Understanding of EDI Formats;
- Practice knowledge of Electronic Data Interchange communication and PGP encoding;
- Skills with data file types (EDI, Flat Files, CSV, XML, etc.);
- General familiarity with SQL;
- Expertise in EDI systems within Wholesale Distribution environment, desirable;
- Practice knowledge in IT Project, documentation, incident & change management procedures;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent / B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 508 861 255.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.