to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Data Analytics Senior Analyst
- Position: Data Analytics Senior Analyst
- Technologies: SQL, Tableau, Power BI
- Location: Kraków/ Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Professional
The main tasks for the Data Analytics Senior Analyst will be:
- Monitoring received data analytics appeal, implementation of analytics as demanded, and distribution of the outcomes in a well-organized and effective manner
- Developing, implementing, aiding, and maintaining data analytics protocols, standards, and papers
- As part of the analytics facilities, examining multifaceted data, classifying irregularities, trends, risks, and delivering a useable vision to improve internal controls.
- Preparing documentation and diagnostic dashboards/reports that effectively and efficiently deliver summarized outcomes, examinations, and conclusions to stakeholders, with supporting details readily accessible.
- Addressing ad-hoc analytics requirements and facilitating needed data acquisition, as required, to aid interior projects, distinct projects, and investigations.
- Assisting global crews with the use of inquiry of key systems to facilitate the grasp of data in the business process.
- Preparing written summaries to accompany outcomes and uphold papers
- Able to grasp the business necessity and communicate efficiently with business stakeholders
- Clearly elucidate what the data and results show and how they can be utilized to aid the project objectives
The Candidate should have:
- Involvement with database notion to help get, query, and uphold the data setting (MS SQL or others)
- Involvement in gathering, cleaning and analyzing large sets of data
- Sound information on data organization and data privacy notions
- Practice with Tableau, Power BI, or other data visualization packages
- Ability to visualize the analytics outcomes in an effective manner
- Able to gather, study necessities from global crews and develop visualization and reporting
- Grow analytics solutions by means of technical and business domain information
- Practice communicating methodological notions to a non-technical audience
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Information of and practice in the financial services business
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, dental care, multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, multiple credit programs, and more)
- A unique work culture – we value honesty, authenticity, openness, and lack of formal dress code
- Opportunity to take part in a lot of social events and charity actions, possibility to integrate with colleagues
- A completely fresh office supporting cooperation, flexibility, and activity-based working
- Flexible remote work setting
- Wellbeing consciousness
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject, and/or call +48 501 004 871.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.