to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a D&A Hosting Platform Operations Engineer
- Position: D&A Hosting Platform Operations Engineer
- Technologies: Azure LogAnalytics Azure Diagnostics, Metrics, Logs, Powershell and/or Linux environment and shell (bash) scripting, Docker/Kubernetes, MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services and ARM Templates
- Localization: Warsaw / on-site / possibility of 2 remote days in a week
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent / B2B
- Experience Level: Professional
Main tasks for the D&A Hosting Platform Operations Engineer will be:
- Creating utility Blueprints for Logging and Monitoring tools;
- Keeping on top of Logging and Monitoring industry best practices, proposing them to the team (or producing new capabilities), defining Best Practices and onboarding various application teams to Platform Best Practices and Available Capabilities;
- Guaranteeing security for Logging and Monitoring utility, co working with Security Engineer;
- Expanding automation scripts to improve effect of cost and capacity, drive compliance, or understanding general Logging and Monitoring tools health;
- Coworking with teams, partners and other vendors – understanding, verifying, improving and fixing as needed shared Logging and Monitoring tools to be using across applications. Supporting key capability incidents escalations and deeply help with Problem Management;
- Providing compliance, configurating Desired State on IaaS and PaaS parts of the solution; determining compliance requirements with teams;
- Extending range other abilities like Orchestration, CI/CD and other, automated tools for test.
The Candidate should have:
- Technical understanding and at least 1 year experience in following:
- Azure LogAnalytics, Azure Diagnostics, Metrics, Event Logs, Application Logs;
- PowerShell and/or Linux environment and shell (bash) scripting;
- MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services and ARM Templates;
- Containers (Docker / Kubernetes) and monitoring;
- Essential technical skills (1 or more of each domain):
- ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Logstash & Kibana), or other tools gathering and analysis of logs gathered from multiple sources;
- Programming Languages: Python, Java, C++, PHP, Perl, Ruby;
- General knowledge of infrastructure and Platform components (network, servers), technical understanding and pratcice knowledge in Hosting and related technologies (data center, cloud [IaaS, PaaS], computing, Windows, Linux, storage, backup, virtualization, etc.), have a passion for these domains, and can learn technologies quickly;
- Skills to quickly researching technology areas and asking appropriate and relevant technical questions;
- Experience working with external companies;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Expertise in Apache Airflow;
- Understanding of PowerBI;
- Expertise in some infrastructure automation/configuration tool;
- Familiarity with providing services which are compliant with relevant company’s policies (Security, Governance, etc.);
- Basic Vendor Management skills;
- Qualifications: ITIL foundations understanding; or IT operations background and Microsoft Certified.
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent / B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 594.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.