Solution: SAP ERP
Delivery Methods: Classroom
Duration: 5 days
Level: Details, Configuration & Transaction
Date: 28/08/2017 – 01/09/2017
- Understand the business concepts and methods involved in Management Accounting (Controlling) in the SAP system
- Become familiar with cost and activity allocation methods
- Learn how Management Accounting (Controlling) is integrated internally and with other modules in the SAP ERP system
- Project managers and project team members
- Employees responsible for implementing Controlling
- Employees wanting to gain an overview of Controlling and its internal and external integration
- Business knowledge in the area of Controlling
- SAP01 SAP Overview or
- SAPFIN SAP ERP Financials
- Participants should have a basic practical and theoretical knowledge of Management accounting (Controlling) and of business processes
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 4
- Introduction to the business concepts, methods, and subareas of Management Accounting (Controlling) in the SAP system
- Presentation of key roles and tasks
- Organizational structures and master data
- Information system
- Planning, integrated planning, and planning tools in Management Accounting (Controlling)
- Integrated flow of costs and revenues in the SAP system based on the new General Ledger (new G/L)
- Controlling of service processes
- Periodic activities in Management Accounting (Controlling)
- The functions of the following SAP releases are also covered in this course: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise Ext. 1.10/ 2.00, SAP ERP Central Component 5.0.
- The course is comparable with AC040. Choose between the both courses dependant on the cost object controlling processes you use. For production processes to stock you should choose the AC040.
Zapraszamy do współpracy.
- Seargin Dział Szkoleń SAP
- (+48) 696 808 357
Powyższa oferta ma charakter informacyjny i nie stanowi oferty handlowej w rozumieniu art. 66 §1 kodeksu cywilnego oraz innych właściwych przepisów prawnych.