to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a WebMethods Developer
- Position: WebMethods Developer
- Technologies: WebMethods, Database, SOAP / REST / JSON
- Localization: Warsaw
- Area: R&D
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional / Senior
Main tasks for the WebMethods Developer will be:
- Designing and developing quality integration solutions utilizing webMethods ESB integration platform and toolset;
- Delivering oversight and supporting web services, API framework and enterprise application infrastructure utilizing industry best practices for software development;
- Sharing knowledge of:
- enterprise middleware development tools/languages;
- object oriented application design;
- enterprise application environment architecture;
- Analyzing the requirements from end users and applying the right solutions;
- Creating highly performant services and applications on webMethods.
The Candidate should have:
- At least 3 years of working as a webMethods developer or have equivalent experience;
- Integration expertise in Software AG webMethods suite – utilizing web services and Enterprise Service Bus toolsets (Software AG Web Methods 10.X preferred);
- Great understanding of system integration technologies including:
- webMethods tools/languages: Integration Server, UM, MWS, Wm Deployer, Java Services, Database development technologies and platforms including relational database design, development, and configuration (Oracle DB), SOAP, REST, JMS, JSON, XML;
- Knowledge of:
- Unix systems;
- principles of systems analysis, design, development, and support;
- software development lifecycle, change management, system reengineering processes and best practices;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.