to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Test Automation Engineer
- Position: Test Automation Engineer
- Technologies: Java, Python, API
- Location: Warsaw/ Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Mid
The main tasks for Test Automation Engineer will be:
- Being part of a scrum crew working thoroughly with the business on bringing worth and examining business necessities to prepare automation
- Driving test automation actions – conniving the test automation framework and developing automated test suites contributing to the high quality of an overall solution, including exploratory, integration, and performance testing
- participating in backlog modification to ensure that quality is part of the ‘meaning of done’ and ‘acceptance’ criteria
- preparing and providing test results from automation running and analyzing test outcomes to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks
- impacting and helping members of the team to build quality into the software development process by practicing TDD.
The Candidate should have:
- Wide test automation practice with:
- REST APIs
- SQL databases
- API testing involvement with:
- Swagger with test automation using Rest Assured or another API automation framework
- Involvement in at least one of the UI test automation tools:
- elementary programming skills in at least one of the modern languages:
- Involvement with database testing and automation – there may need to run manual testing from time to time.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Skill with desktop UI test automation with Test Complete or a similar utensil
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 508 861 255.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.