to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an Technical Assistant Junior
- Position: Technical Assistant Junior
- Technologies: Windows, Linux, Troubleshoot
- Localization: Warsaw or Wroclaw and remote
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Freelance
- Experience Level: Junior
Main tasks for the Technical Assistant Junior will be:
- Deliver and execute setup of packages across servers in AIA
The Candidate should have:
- Have an impact on all pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment actions which consist of activities such as analysis of server accessibility/readiness, execution of installation package, troubleshoot deployment errors, raising/tracking issues and reporting.
- Essential windows, Linux and excel skills are mandatory.
- Resource are also expected to be associated with managing share folder and file transfer for windows, Rsyslog and winscp for Linux.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.