to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Technical Architect
- Position: Technical Architect
- Technologies: Technical Architect (TA), Level 3, Domain Expertise in Solution Design, Enterprise application integration (JEE), SAP Success Factors (Employee central and time and attendance) and SAP Concur
- Localization: Amsterdam
- Area: Support
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the Technical Architect will be:
- Producing a high-level architecture model (context, functional views, development and deployment views);
- Documenting the key functional and non-functional architectural requirements;
- Finding integration points between existing and new systems;
- Producing logical data model;
- Defining the data exchange mechanism (protocol and message definitions) between interoperating systems and data migration process;
- Implementing EUGDPR policy on existing data;
- Creating high-level estimates for the implementation of the solution, following a standard estimation model such as Function Point Analysis.
The Candidate should have:
- Relevant professional expertise in SAP (ERP, Basis, Netweaver, Portal, Success Factors, Concur), Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management or Unified Communications;
- At least 4 year expertise in:
- A Solution Architect role at an enterprise level;
- Enterprise application integration;
- Solution design of JEE systems;
- Understanding of data architecture design (at least 2 years of experience);
- Strong knowledge of SAP Success Factors and integration mechanisms with other applications and SAP modules (Personnel Administration and Organization management);
- Analytically oriented to establish root courses of defects and incidents;
- Experience using agile software development methodologies and knowledge of Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language).
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Previous experience with:
- Personnel administration;
- Organisation management;
- Public sector funds management.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 728 416 793.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.