to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Solution Manager for the digital content chain
- Position: Solution Manager for digital content chain
- Technologies: Digital Asset / Product Information Management and Customer Management / PIM Stibo
- Location: Warsaw / remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks Solution Manager for the digital content chain for the will be:
- Being responsible for actively defining the roadmap of the complete life-cycle (Design, Build and Run) of the BT Digital Content Chain Solution (DCC).
- Being an integral of the interdisciplinary IT Solution Team “Customer Touchpoints” for Building Technologies within the Company
- Discussing business components about implementation and optimization of the DCC in order to maintaining existing and innovative business models.
- Dealing with the technical client requests with the solution team, including inputs for IT Product/Services development and alignments with internal and external providers.
- Managing all developments of the results incl. their releases in a continuous development framework (according to IT-PEP). While doing this, you are caring about the dependencies, and interfaces as well as correct and up-to-date documentation.
- Investigating and connecting the KPI’s and initiating the respective progress measures
- Evaluating and building the project requests and organizing the initiation with the respective solution team.
The Candidate should have:
- Finished university studies in Economics, Information Technology, or a similar subject
- At least 3 years of significant knowledge in the field of Digital Asset, Product Information Management, and Customer Management
- A deep sense of client business models and their assistance by IT solutions
- Specialized experience in integrated IT Solutions and knowledge in architectural design
- An essential skill in PIM Stibo and associated products
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Project Management Know-How (IT-PEP) will be an improvement
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours with a home office also after the pandemic
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with subsidized lunches
- A comprehensive working environment, professional support, and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and best practices
- Wide access to professional training, conferences, and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Public holidays on the 24 and 31 December
- Discounts for Company products
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject, and/or call +(48) 451 174 498.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.