to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Solution Lifecycle Manager
- Position: Solution Lifecycle Manager
- Technologies: ITSM, GxP, ITIL
- Location: Remote
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Solution Lifecycle Manager will be:
- Retaining a good operating understanding of goods, equally commercial off-the-shelf, and patented solutions used in the individual fields.
- Retaining a fine sense of industry reference construction and lexicon.
- Utilizing hands-on abilities in the fundamental tools necessary to manage, preserve and improve the results.
- Accountable for offering dependable supply of IT services built on IT Service Managing (ITSM) processes.
- Managing procedural and practical events connected to maintained service/application in harmony with Incident Management Recommendation through all periods of their lifecycle (including good happening logging, classification, ordering, practical or ranked growth, examination & analysis, determination & recovery, closure)
- As a subject matter knowhow, difficulty of solutions scenery, mission-essential, and assistance lev
- Responsibility of services errands – organizing and directing accountability for industry-critical ones and escalations
- Guaranteeing operating solidity and efficiency of IT structures through suitable product managing, checking, and supporting
- Contributing to understanding managing and safeguarding value of knowledge, plus resolutions documents and expertise base
- Retaining GxP structures invalidated state, according to Computer Systems Validation (CSV) rules and methods
- In charge in several stages in the solution lifecycle, starting with relevant stages in the Application phase, and strongly in Operation and Upkeep, and Retirement phases
- Working together with delivery associates and facilitate cross-functional specialists to provide a specific service wherever necessary
- Contributing to constant development projects
- Offering knowledge to the incident, difficulty managing, adjustment, publishing, and formation management corresponding to ITSM
The Candidate should have:
- 3-5 years of training in the required domain
- Familiar with an outline, adaptation, scripting, and testing knowhow to sustain and improve results according to industry needs
- Profound insight of software growth processes
- ITIL real practice
- Constant self-development to provide up-to-date expertise in the business and field of specialization.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- great sense of business practices related to (e.g: manufacturing, value, supply chain, and engineering.)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.