to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Solution Architect
- Position: Solution Architect
- Technologies: Solution Architect, Cloud, IT
- Location: Warsaw/Wroclaw/Poznan/Katowice/Remote or remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for the Solution Architect will be:
- Project solution plans, prior to project initiation during the product lifecycle, support business investment decisions, meaning they must strike the right balance between cost, risk, and product quality
- Guarantee architecture guidance and expertise for client engagements focused on composed and innovative reusable products and assets
- Controls the quality and advancement of the project and reviews and develops due diligence to verify the developed solution is consistent with the architectural design
- Assuring that appropriate technical strategies, standards, policies, and practices are properly applied to Technology programs/design and products
- Supports colleagues in solving complex problems in solution architecture and solves complex escalated product aspects
- Collaborate constantly and closely with customers to meet business/customer needs and consider broader aspects like overall product revenue/costs, data privacy, and sovereignty, information security, business continuity, integration with other systems, etc.
The Candidate should have:
- At least 10 years of experience in the overall IT industry
- At least 3 years as a solution or technical architect working with service and hosting solutions such as public/private cloud IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS platforms
- Expert-level skills in designing, defining, and creating distributed and scalable products and services, that include domain-specific reusable microservices in a multiple-platform/hybrid clouds (like Microsoft Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Rackspace, VMware, or OpenStack)
- Projecting event-driven architecture and communicating with Service Bus, Event Hub, SignalR
- Projecting microservice architecture with Azure Kubernetes cluster
- Projecting high-volume low-delay transactional system based on .NET Core and Angular/React front-end
- In-depth knowledge of Application, Infrastructure, and security architecture and the non-functional side like Reliability, Scalability, Availability, Performance, and other system “abilities”
- Big data processing systems using Databricks, ADLS, Synapse, etc.
- Practical knowledge of visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau and familiarity with analytics tools like Azure Stream Analytics, SQL Analytics, and Data Lake Analytics
- Creating solutions for analytics and reporting using PowerBI
- High-level of understanding of solution architecture
- Experience with
- AI and Machine Learning tools such as Azure ML, etc.
- Agile & DevSecOps methodologies
- claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, JIT, and/or RBAC/ Ping, etc.
- Skills to effectively and clearly communicate solutions, ideas, suggestions to business partners
- The capability of adapting and applying new technologies to solve problems while adhering to safety and other standards
- Excellent collaboration abilities – readiness to share ideas, documentation, and guiding practices
- Conceptual and analytical skills – the capability to elicit, analyze, and document complex business and technical requirements/strategies
- Outstanding project management, cooperation, interpersonal, and communication abilities
- Earn one or more typical Solution Architecture certifications e.g. Microsoft, MS Azure Certification, TOGAF, AWS Cloud Certified, Pivotal, CISSIP, Zachman, ITIL, Cisco, (ISC)2, CEH, SAFe, PMI, and SAP, etc.
- Familiarity with cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, vulnerability assessments, key management, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.