to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Solution Architect
- Position: Solution Architect
- Technologies: .Net, SQL, Angular 2
- Localization: Remote
- Area: Support
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the Solution Architect will be:
- Designing software systems with various Microsoft technologies and ensuring compliance to all architecture requirements;
- Working with various departments and analyzing requirements of architectural team;
- Developing solutions for various components and recommending changes for various customers;
- Designing architecture for various different components and validate tools;
- Participating in architectural meetings and analyzing all technical requirements for .NET applications.
- Participating in Agile meetings (Standups, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective);
- Reviewing infrastructure for any issues and recommend solutions;
- Establishing architectural methodology of all deliverables;
- Monitoring application architecture and ensuring appropriate implementation of all solutions;
- Developing architectural principles;
- Assisting enterprise architecture team on all governance activities;
- Evaluating .NET documents and recording observation;
- Coordinating with architects and analysts and maintain technical knowledge.
The Candidate should have:
- Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent field;
- At least 5 years of experience in .NET Software Development and 3 years in .NET Software Solution Architecture;
- Good understanding of infrastructure and application architecture, including market trends and of architecture modelling tools;
- Expertise in documenting architecture of applications and business processes;
- Understanding of Jenkins, TFS / VSTS / Azure DevOps configuration, Agile, DevOps, .NET Framework, application frameworks, database technologies, interfaces and security;
- Expertise in large-scale applications design and implementation;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Knowledge of C# programming language and the finance systems/applications.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 602 545 976.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.