to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Solution Architect
- Position: Solution Architect
- Technologies: IT Solutions, Cybersecurity, IT infrastructure
- Location: Vilnius/Remote
- Country: Lithuania
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Solution Architect will be:
- Designing, deploying and documenting logging solution and integration architectures.
- Assessing and selecting a strategic supplier
- Evaluating the impact of design decisions at the solution level
- Ensuring architecture compliance with target architecture
- Supporting solution design by actively engaging, providing feedback on designs, and facilitating knowledge sharing between various departments in the bank.
- Acting as a sparring partner for engineers and offering help with development when possible
- Acquiring, promoting and improving software engineering best practices
- Looking for possibilities to simplify and optimize the way we work
The Candidate should have:
- Expertise in data integration, formatting, and routing
- Experience architecting and delivering 24/7 highly critical n-tier solutions in decentralized environment.
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, security, risk concerns and generic cross-tower and interdisciplinary understanding.
- Being up-to-date with software architecture and engineering best practices and progress.
- Self-reliant, easiness in quickly absorbing new information and dealing with ambiguity.
- Ability to build relationships and influence across organizational boundaries
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Relevant certifications such as TOGAF
- Knowledge of the banking industry IT solutions, business and Cyber Security domain
- Experience in communicating change of introducing solutions to the software development functions
- Change management experience
- Understanding of
- Business Process Management
- Cyber Security tools, technologies and processes
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 501 465 419.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.