to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Software Developer / Technical Consultant Identity Management
- Position: Software Developer / Technical Consultant Identity Management
- Technologies: Active Directory, PowerShell, IAM
- Location: Łódź/hybrid
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Regular/Senior
The main tasks for the will be:
- Being part of an agile development squad accountable for the
- and additional development of one of the world's leading identity managing systems with over 600,000 identities and 3,200 managed applications.
- Being accountable for the coordinated analysis, evaluation and documents of the needs for the identity managing platform
- Being accountable for establishing the requirements in management with inner and outer contacts.
- Applying the constraints on the IdM platform, align the external developers or introduce the development individually.
- Supporting all projects on the IdM platform as well as the corresponding support/integration and operations squads.
- Examining the outer IAM market and estimate the impact on tomorrow's core IAM processes.
The Candidate should have:
- Finished degree in (business) informatics or similar experience.
- Several years of experience as an IAM specialist, in the design of complicated business IT solutions and in the methodical analysis of customer needs and the structured creation of specifications.
- In-depth understanding of general IT technologies/concepts:
- Microsoft SQL databases
- Active Directory
- State-of-the-art web tools & frameworks such as Angular, web services) Sense of (Quest ) One Identity Manager or a new IAM system.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours with a home office also after the pandemic
- Referral Bonus Program
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Canteen in the office with subsidized lunches
- A comprehensive working environment, professional support, and the opportunity to exchange knowledge and best practices
- Wide access to professional training, conferences, and webinars
- Language courses
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Multisport card and sports teams
- Number of benefits for families (for instance summer camps for kids)
- Public holidays on the 24 and 31 December
- Discounts for Company products
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.