to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Software Developer
- Position: Software Developer
- Technologies: .Net, SQL, C#
- Localization: Remote
- Area: Support
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Professional
Main tasks for the Software Developer will be:
- Keeping and expanding systems or applications using Microsoft .NET technology;
- Following best software development practices guaranteeing high quality product and great user experience;
- Co-working in a cross discipline team, using Agile development methodology and participating in all team’s activities;
- Sharing your experience and skills with other team members;
- Increasing product quality (e.g. spreading test coverage, adding unit tests, resolving software debt etc.);
- Rating .NET documents and record observation;
- Coordinating with architects and analysts and keeping technical knowledge.
The Candidate should have:
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent field;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in .NET Software Development;
- Familiarity with SOLID principles;
- Knowledge of Agile software development processes and principles;
- Understanding of unit testing technics and frameworks together with release engineering skills;
- Familiarity with TFS / VSTS / Azure DevOps configuration; Agile and DevOps knowledge and working experience;
- Knowledge of .NET Framework, application frameworks, database technologies, interfaces and security.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Understanding of C# programming language.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 788 747 057.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.