to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Service Owner/Manager
- Position: Service Owner / Manager
- Technologies: Service Manager / Application Manager / Delivery Manager
- Location: remote
- Country: PL
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Service Owner/Manager will be:
- Being responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining the framework for the provision of services in time, budget and in line with customer expectations.
- being End-to-End responsible for building and delivering a specific IS service according to the vision created by the Business Owner
- Set input data for service attributes
- be practical in terms of commitment to ensure the service achieves its goals and performance increases year by year
- being responsible for creating workload, time and cost estimates for demand requests (designs, solutions, implementations and handover to an operational supplier)
- Provide or approve communication with the client to start services and pending maintenance windows, and coordinates internal communication for operational personnel
- Maintain an overview of the upcoming demand within the service and in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Being responsible for reviewing service budgets and spending plans to ensure financial soundness – managing costs associated with building and operating the service.
- Acquisition of ownership and knowledge of a service management service.
- Works with the technical staff assigned to the service to ensure they have the necessary knowledge of the service being promoted by the service owner.
- Managing business /customer /consumer expectations and ensures that the service includes: reliability, availability, maintainability, serviceability, changeability, confidentiality and integrity.
- Contact point escalation in case of serious incidents
- Being an escalation point if there is a major problem in the service and works with the service line to get the service back on track
- Ensures that in close collaboration with the problem-solving team, mitigation measures are taken to restore services, and that the company / client / consumer is informed and matched accordingly
- Managing supplier relationships, escalating to supplier manager and supplier as needed in case of contractual issues
- Participating in service review meetings to facilitate service management
- Review meetings must be held regularly and the service owner must attend all internal and external review meetings to ensure proper management of the service.
- Supports the business owner during the annual review process by providing all evidence required by assessors and auditors.
- Maintains a holistic view of how the service is served across applications and integration platforms.
- Being responsible for implementing the service delivery strategy and service delivery plan for the services assigned.
- Ensures that the work in the supply department complies with Corporate IS and all other applicable Regulations (internal and external) and the Guidelines, in particular the Guidelines and the Directive that apply to the provision of IS services.
- Being responsible for supporting all internal SI processes and cross-functional processes related to the provision of IS services or the demand for IS services in the respective area of service responsibility
- Supporting processes conducive to the improvement of services
- Performs, for assigned tasks, all activities in IS processes in accordance with the agreed RACI specification
- Being responsible for operating in line with the IS Corporate Regulation and IS Policy; with the Regulations and Guidelines, from which the responsibility and responsibility for this position arise; and any other principles of internal control attributable to it.
- Managing units and groups
- Assigning duties and / or work packages, including supervisory duties
- Setting performance targets and monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Providing effective feedback throughout the performance management lifecycle to ensure optimum performance
- Working to ensure effective working relations in the team and with those with whom the team interacts
- Advising people on career paths and encourages active development of skills and abilities
- Provides support and guidance as per the person’s requirements
- Ensuring (with the support of the HR Manager) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, qualified and targeted.
- Managing, motivating and developing direct and indirect reports within HR policies
The Candidate should have:
- Master’s Degree in:
- information management, computer systems, business engineering or similar
- Developing and operating AI skills
- Familiarity with the overall context of AI business processes and technology
- achievements in leading IS providers
- Ability to:
- understand the requirements of customers / consumers and people related to them
- Experience in:
- identifying and resolving issues between team members or other teams
- defining business requirements and how to translate them into technical capabilities and AI solutions
- project planning and execution as well as economic aspects of system management and life cycle
- Good familiarity with:
- ITIL processes
- IS technology
- information management
- computer systems
- business engineering or similar
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 696097630.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.