to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Position: Senior Network Engineer/Architect
- Technologies: WAN, LAN, WLAN
- Location: Warsaw/remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Senior Network Engineer/Architect will be:
- Designing, implementing, and troubleshooting huge scale, global
- Security solutions by means of primarily Cisco Systems technologies.
- Leading creation of mechanization utensils and procedures, having a sturdy drive towards efficacy.
- Assisting in generating the roadmap for Networks zone, be a key person in applying it.
- Assisting in developing policies, procedures, and measures for the Network Crew.
- Working with technology sellers to frequently improve the Network services delivered to Company
- Demonstrating a clear grasp of our contractual relationships (licensing arrangements, software upkeep agreements, and alike) with key sellers.
- Translating new notions and business necessities into technological network solutions.
- Acting as third line (increase) in complex operative matters, performing network troubleshooting to separate and identify serious network problems
- Measuring and working to high client fulfillment for business users as well as exterior customers. This includes safeguarding Network services are available and brought according to agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
The Candidate should have:
- Cisco CCIE or corresponding certification, if possible a double CCIE – R&S and Security, or CCDE.
- 10 years or more of involvement as lead architect/engineer accountable for designing, applying and troubleshooting routing, switching and Wi-Fi solutions in a big enterprise setting, containing no less than 1000 network tools, covering all zones listed below:
- Enterprise routing and switching
- MPLS and large scale, advanced BGP topologies
- Large scale Site-to-Site and Remote-Access VPN
- Enterprise wireless
- 5 years or more of involvement as lead architect/engineer accountable for designing, applying and troubleshooting network safety solutions, all zones listed below:
- Next-Gen firewall solutions (both Fortinet & Palo Alto)
- Large scale and complex NAC solutions (Cisco ISE and/or Aruba ClearPass)
- Robust knowledge in Network Programming and Automation, using Python, Ansible or parallel technologies.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 696 076 496.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.