to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor – Senior Technology Risk Specialist
- Position: Senior Internal Auditor – Senior Technology Risk Specialist
- Technologies: IT Audit, SOX, RIsk
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Freelance
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Senior Internal Auditor – Senior Technology Risk Specialist
- Creating solid working connections with the customer and onshore customer squads
- Participating/assisting business improvement projects.
- Backing multiple innovation proposals to improve current solutions leveraging evolving technologies like
- AI, Advanced Analytics
- Expecting and recognizing engagement associated hazards and intensifying issues as applicable on a timely basis.
- Distinguishing activity gaps and consequently providing advice in areas requiring improvement based on the customer’s business method and industry practice.
- Mentoring and training junior crew colleagues, empowering them to meet their performance goals and effectively grow their careers.
- Guaranteeing fulfillment with risk management tactics, plans, and actions of the Company.
- Supervising the engagement budgets and supporting leaders in creating marketing collaterals, business proposals, and new resolutions/practice development.
The Candidate should have:
- Degree in Finance/MBA/CA/Computer Science or comparable field
- 2-5 years of work involved in inner audit ventures
- Skilled in MS-Office Suite, data assessment & validation
- Specialized involvement in Finance, Processes or Regulatory Compliance
- Superior control of English (min. C1+)
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- German Language Skills
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent/B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.