to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Internal Auditor
- Position: Senior Internal Auditor
- Technologies: IT Audit, SOX, Finance
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Freelance
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Senior Internal Auditor will be:
- Managing a team of employees (if necessary) or independently delivering SOX orders for multiple customer processes
- Attend or interview clients for discussion and training
- Base on process discussions, prepare process flows/narratives and risk and control matrices
- Identifying gaps in processes and properly presenting recommendations in areas requiring improvement based on the client’s business process and industry practice
- Conducting (and review if necessary) design and performance tests and suggest inspections to improve the customer’s control framework
- Documenting test documents according to defined standards and quality benchmark
- Supporting the Manager in the field of SOX, rationalization of control, and standardization of business processes
- Monitoring project progress, managing multiple tasks and related project teams if necessary
- Following the quality guidelines within the set execution time (or allocated budget) for assigned requests
- Providing the manager with regular updates of the control status
- Demonstrating an application and solution-based problem-solving approach when performing tasks with clients and documenting work papers
- Developing strong working relationships with the client and onshore client teams
- Maintaining excellent customer relationships and proactive communication
- Mentoring and trainer for younger team members to achieve performance goals and successful career development.
- Participating/supporting business development initiatives.
- Supporting many innovative initiatives to improve existing solutions, using new technologies such as robotics, artificial intelligence, advanced analytics
- Supporting the practice of leadership content development and other innovation initiatives from time to time
- Proposing ideas for improving engagement productivity and identifying opportunities to improve customer service.
- Managing task budgets and ensuring compliance with task plans and internal quality and risk management procedures.
- Showing teamwork, honesty, and leadership
- Collaborating with team members to establish goals and accountability for specific tasks.
- Promoting teamwork and innovation.
- Using technology and tools to constantly learn and innovate, sharing knowledge with team members, and improving service delivery.
- Running workshops and technical training for team members.
- Contributing to the learning and development program and knowledge-based initiatives.
The Candidate should have:
- Global mobility and flexibility to reach your location on site
- Meticulous consulting skills
- Degree in:
- Business, Accounting, Engineering or similar work experience in similar industry (Big 4 preferred)
- Fluency in MS-Office, data analysis, and validation
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to:
- Effectively prioritize outcomes to achieve optimal outcomes
- think differently and innovate
- At least 1 year (CA) or 3 years (other) of the “Big 4” or a professional company or professional industry experience in risk and control, with the most experience in SOX / internal controls
- Understanding of:
- SOX and COSO framework
- CIA certification
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- A sense of responsibility for the performance and evaluation of direct reports, including training and developing the necessary skills to enable them to develop in their careers.
The Candidate can expect:
- Freelance Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.