to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Position: Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- Technologies: Azure, AWS, DevOps, Infrastructure
- Location: Warsaw/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be:
- Conducting the build, configuration and ongoing support of IT physical and cloud Infrastructure platforms including network, servers, storage, end user compute and security solutions.
- Working closely with the VP of IS to assist in the design of a secure, robust, scalable and high performing cloud and office network infrastructure.
- Maintaining technical documentation to support project delivery and the ongoing operation of our infrastructure services.
- Effective monitoring of infrastructure and network services to ensure business systems availability and performance.
- Dealing with infrastructure and network support tickets ensuring timely resolution in line with business requirements.
- ISO compliance experience and implementation
- Supporting the Dev Team with DevOps services and knowledge, participate in the move to Kubernetes.
- Dealing with hardware and infrastructure support queries and issues assigned to the Infrastructure Engineer from the central service desk
- Providing local user data and application recovery
- Supporting the local IT 1st and 2nd line support engineers as necessary and directed
- Performing other related tasks as assigned by management
- Maintaining and demonstrating a general knowledge of Company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
The Candidate should have:
- Minimum 3 years of working background in implementing and supporting infrastructure
- Expertise in DevOps, Azure and AWS build and administration
- Understanding of security layers like VPCs/NACLs, Security Groups, IAM roles, etc.
- Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Linux OS
- Server and application configuration management experience including patch management
- PowerShell scripting
- PRTG management
- Azure AD configuration and administration
- Cisco Networking – LAN Switching, WLAN (Fortinet), Fortinet Firewall administration
- Strong security knowledge and keeping up to date with the latest threats and vulnerabilities
- Solid project management skills
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 515 275 190.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.