to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer
- Position: Senior Full-Stack Developer
- Technologies: Fullstack, Java, Databases, Rest API
- Location: Warsaw/Wroclaw/Poznan/Katowice/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
Main tasks for Senior Full-Stack Developer will be:
- Evolving ideas with business analysts to find a pragmatic approach to the deliver prototype;
- On some ventures, lead the development for a scrum team
- Taking care for the technical implementation of the features for your product ensuring that we setting up solutions that are resilient, scalable and manageable;
- Researching, evaluating and presenting new technology services and solutions that fit the business needs;
- Cooperating with the product development teams to deliver amazing experiences for our clients;
- Coaching and supporting colleagues through constant learning to improve their skills.
- Working thoroughly with the Product Owner and Scrum Master to develop the backlog and sprint channels
The Candidate should have:
- 5 years or more of commercial experience with web based application creation in
- Involvement constructing solutions that are resilient, ascendable and wieldy.
- Involvement working with Rest APIs.
- Involvement working with databases.
- Involvement with nonstop integration and automated disposition.
- Involvement in Agile development setting and acquainted with Agile ceremonies
- Working with QAs and automated testing
- Use of GIT or alike for code control and organization.
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Very good English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Working knowledge of Angular 2 years or more
- Practise deploying web applications on huge cloud-based services provider and acquainted with the fundamental architecture.
- Sense of NoSQL database technologies
- Setting up and use of computer-generated settings and sandboxes.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.