to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Finance Consultant with English
- Position: Senior Finance Consultant with English
- Technologies: Finance, Accounting, GBS
- Location: Warsaw/Wroclaw/Poznan/Katowice/Remote or Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project)
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Senior Finance Consultant with English will be:
- Working with our account and engagement squads to generate value by driving change efforts to set up a framework for (GBS) or (VPM)
- Assisting customers in their Business Transition tasks from a practical standpoint.
- Performing fast money means evaluating the existing landscape for customers and offering visions to accelerate action
- Conducting finance processes assessments, deep diving and analyzing pain areas, and coming up with solutions.
- Working knowledge around Performing Enhancement initiatives and recognizing potential prospects to enhance business process performing
- Engaging in shared assistance put up and handling procedure offshoring/shift/operation actions.
- Providing analyst aid to shift tasks, involving business necessities collecting, process evaluation, process planning, and establishment of application frameworks to transition and operationalize new business activity
- Talking convincingly and boldly about our solution and how it can be applied to solve business process problems.
- Utilizing core skills to run the initiative that generates customer confidence.
- Bringing varied and stimulating perceptions, including important market styles
The Candidate should have:
- Strong Data analytics and analysis abilities
- Capability to openly convey messages to a range of viewers
- Capable to work in vague circumstances
- Competent to work efficiently at all stages of a business
- Ability to inspire others and move toward a shared vision or goal
- Practice and intense expertise in economics and accountancy operate in at least two domains:
- Record to report (RTR)
- Procure to Pay (PTP)
- Order to Cash (OTC)
- Clear knowledge of economic statements and assertions
- Expertise in:
- Financial Consolidation
- Cost Allocation
- Finance Planning
- Budgeting Processes
- Operating experience of GBS / SSC set up arrangements. This requires practical practice in business practice shift tasks and related actions
- Capability to offer accountancy guidance and advice on several process transition-related topics
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- German and/or French
- Master grade in
- Finance and Accounting
- any other related
- 7 or more years of equal work practice
- Skill in Business Transition / Transformation
- Business Finance Transformation
- GBS / SSC Setup
- Project coordination skills
- Great Excel and PowerPoint abilities
- Exposure to tools like:
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.