to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior DevSecOps Consultant
- Position: Senior DevSecOps Consultant
- Technologies: Security, Devops, Cloud
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for the Senior DevSecOps Consultant will be:
- Performing security architecture reviews of applications in design and production phases.
- Identifying security recommendations, potential threats and attacks to applications systems through threat modeling and vulnerability assessment.
- Leading assessments of applications and platforms (web, cloud, mobile) using variety of manual and automated source code review techniques.
- Integrating application security tools and process in automated pipelines.
- Collaborating with customers to analyze, evaluate, and improve the effectiveness of their application / platform / product security posture at procedural and technological levels from design to implementation.
- Taking part in market-directed activities. Utilizing up-to-date technologies and tools to increase the effectiveness of products and services provided. Playing an active role in advising and mentoring junior Cybersecurity team members.
- Resolving and controlling the resolution of security vulnerabilities as needed.
- Improving secure coding practices, application security requirements, automation, training and metrics.
- Keeping an active understanding of industry practices for secure software development.
- Working with application development teams to refactor or create security solutions.
- Monitoring & Logging and Site Reliability.
The Candidate should have:
- Understanding of or experience in Agile Development Environment
- Proven ability to work as DevSecOps on projects
- Good experience in
- Programming or scripting languages
- Conducting application security vulnerability assessment using manual penetration testing and source code techniques or automated commercial SAST/DAST/IAST/SCA/OSA tools.
- Performing security architecture/threat modeling
- Assessing customer application security programs and developing key program elements as part of the improvement process
- Developing internal processes for assessing and managing vulnerabilities
- Ability to learn and adapt to integrate application security with various CI/CD systems and apply automation as needed
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in Agile development, application security, or DevOps role, with experience in the following technologies:
- Containers (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Infrastructure as code (Chef, Terraform, etc.)
- Continuous integration (Jenkins, etc.)
- Integration of Security testing tools into pipeline
- Defect tracking (Jira, Bugzilla, ServiceNow etc.)
- Source code management (GitLab, GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
- Developing enterprise applications or scripts for security testing (security as code)
- Cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP) and various Unix-like distributions
- Certifications relevant to the role
- Solid knowledge of
- Networking, infrastructure and applications from a DevOps perspective with a security focus
- Security control techniques and the ways of applying them in a traditional IT environment as well as cloud-based systems
- Security monitoring, prevention and control systems including anti-virus, web proxies and security software
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Minimum 3 years of overall experience together with degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related discipline
- Good technical knowledge of Microservice oriented solutions, APIs, Azure AD and common Cloud authentication patterns
- Cloud/DevOps Certification (MS Azure/AWS/GCP)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 515 275 166.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.