to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Developer Manager
- Position: Senior Developer Manager
- Technologies: Microsoft Stack, .Net, C#, HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, Angular and Bootstrap
- Location: Warsaw/Wroclaw/Poznan/Katowice/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Senior Developer Manager will be:
- Managing a software engineering crew that creates, projects, implements, and upholds a portfolio of software goods and connected services.
- Full-stack development competence to deliver new structures by designing, evolving, and upholding applications leveraging a Microsoft-Stack / .Net platform.
- Outstanding ability in front-end, back-end, and database development.
- Wide-ranging information of numerous front-end frameworks and web development utensils.
The Candidate should have:
- Database development:
- Creating and enhancing enquiries using SQL Server and ORM like MS Entity Framework or Dapper.
- Cl/CD delivery by means of code managing, arrangement managing, and automation utensils such as GitHub.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in
- Computer Science,
- Mathematics or related field preferred
- 8-10 years practical involvement
- Widespread relevant involvement in either an internal or external software or stage manufacturing role, or alike, with highly progressive technical information in the assigned specialism
- Technological knowledge and experience in delivering software/platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism), providing extensive technical advice, and managing user requirements and process and standards upkeep
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.