to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Developer – Manager
- Position: Senior Developer – Manager
- Location: Warsaw/Wrocław/Poznań/Katowice/Remote or remote
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for Developer – Manager will be:
- Managing a team of software engineers that develop, design, implement and maintain a portfolio of software products and related services
- Developing the stack in order to deliver new functions by designing, developing, and maintaining applications using the Microsoft-Stack / .Net platform.
- Drive automation and innovation efforts within the group
- Providing good exposure of tools developed in-house with foreign teams/clients etc and promote opportunities and products
- Building a good understanding of internal business processes and offering guidance on increasing productivity.
The Candidate should have:
- Excellent front-end, back-end, and database development capabilities.
- Good knowledge of different front-end frameworks and website development tools.
- HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, Angular and Bootstrap
- Developing database- create and optimize queries using:
- SQL Server
- ORM like MS Entity Framework or Dapper
- Good knowledge of:
- Microservices, Node.JS & Azure cloud, Azure Web API and Unit testing, SQL Server, Cosmos DB or Mongo DB
- CI/CD delivery using code management
- Configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in:
- Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- About 8-10 years of similar experience
- Extensive relevant experience as an internal or external software engineer, platform, or similar engineer role, with highly advanced technical expertise in the assigned specialization
- Technical knowledge and experience in;
- delivering software
- platform engineering solutions (depending on specialism)
- providing extensive technical advice
- managing user requirements and process and standards maintenance
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.