to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Senior Audit Specialist
- Position: Senior Audit Specialist
- Technologies: Audit, Finance, Accounting
- Location: Warsaw/Wrocław/Poznań/Katowice/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent/B2B
- Experience level: Senior
The main tasks for Senior Audit Specialist will be:
- Leading an engagement from the Company front and safeguarding the crew delivers apt and high-value work, as per Company Global Audit Practice and in line with the Global crew prospects.
- Demonstrating a strong grasp of aligned assignation and Company Global Audit
- Practice while executing evaluations of measures performed by Company staff and
- information of Company utensils to make evaluations more effective and meaningful.
- Developing and maintaining prolific relations with key Company Global complements as Assurance managers founded out of Americas or Europe.
- Developing an understanding of EY Quality and Risk Management procedures and ensuring these are embedded in to the engagement team’s work.
- Proactively deliberate workflow organization with the assurance crews allocate incomes to the given work and monitor act against values.
- Monitoring use for one’s crew, economical to actual values, and other working matters.
- Demonstrating competence, and clearness of communication when dealing with Company and Global crew.
- Establishing prospects of worth to be brought to the respective Company Global crews aligned.
- Identifying occasions to enhance the scope of work for the Company on one’s actions.
- Standardizing review processes along with leveraging best practices across one’s aligned actions or beyond.
The Candidate should have:
- Information of accounting and assurance values or information of:
- UK GAAP
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Good German language skills.
- Actual relational, risk management, facilitation, and performance services.
- Project management
- Supervisory skills.
- Robust logical and reasoning skills.
- Aptitude to spread optimistic work ethos, teaming, and live Company standards.
- Ability to form sturdy working relations with colleagues in global crews.
- 2-3 or more years of applicable work involvement in Assurance.
- 0-2 years or more post-requirement involvement with either Mid-or top-tier accounting firm fixated on external or Assurance evaluations.
- Larger domestic Polish businesses, rather within a Shared Service
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Abilities in MS Office Package.
- Attention in business and commerciality.
- GAAP and Global review values
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent/B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.