to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Scrum Master – Business Consultant
- Position: Scrum Master – Business Consultant
- Technologies: Scrum, Agile, PM
- Location: Warsaw/Wrocław/Poznań/Katowice/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Regular or Senior
The main tasks for the Scrum Master – Business Consultant will be:
- Working in Scrum and Agile methodology with tools and technologies listed below
The Candidate should have:
- Professional education in business, technology, science or engineering
- Working experience in
- Delivering through any Agile development framework (SCRUM, SAFe, NEXUS, LeSS, APMG AGILE PM) – 3 years
- Effective implementation of Agile and Lean principles as SCRUM Master – 2 years
- Project management role (PM), preferably in large-scale project or program within distributed multicultural environments – 4 years
- Deep knowledge of
- Techniques used by SCRUM Master, Agile PM, PO
- Agile methods and techniques (e.g. SCRUM on a team level, SAFe on project level)
- Agile management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Agile Manager, Azure DevOps)
- Microsoft Office, MS Project, MS Share Point, and other project management tools
- Experience in an agile-driven facilitator role towards senior stakeholders in an international, multicultural organization
- Minimum one of industry certifications: CSM/PSM, SAFe Prince 2, PMP, Agile PM, PMI-ACP
- Ability to approach senior stakeholders using an appropriate level of detail, terminology, and fit-to-purpose communication.
- Ability to work in a continuously changing environment, proactive with can-do attitude, looking for solutions and opportunities.
- Strong project management skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Experience in
- Working as an Agile Coach in large-scale agile-driven projects
- Introducing a large-scale agile framework for multi-team projects on a scale
- Working at consulting companies
- Further European language
- Six Sigma or/and Business Analysis certification
- Experience in change management, business analysis, and process transformations
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Company size: 500+
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.
READY TO JOIN IT REVOLUTION?
Send us a message using the contact form below.
I'm a Client looking for an IT Expert or a Professional Team
I'm an IT Expert looking for a great job / project opportunity