to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Scrum Master
- Position: Scrum Master
- Technologies: Agile, SAFe
- Localization: Warsaw/Remote
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent contract
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for the Scrum Master will be:
- ensure full synergy between the product owner and an agile team
- support team, reduce risk and ensure the proper use of resources
- support the engineer of the train issue in obtaining a clear overview of the supply team
- keep track of your Agile team’s temperature and respond to actions and remove obstacles in your team
- take the initiative in improving our IT processes and solutions through flashbacks at the team or program level.
The Candidate should have:
- SAFe Scrum Master
- Professional Scrum Master
- Persistent Thinking
- Openness to direct collaboration with the business
- Relationship building skills
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
Jeżeli spełniają Państwo powyższe kryteria, prosimy o przesłanie CV (.doc) na adres email@example.com, lub o kontakt telefoniczny: +(48) 508 861 255. W temacie wiadomości proszę podać nazwę pozycji.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.