to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Scada Engineer
- Position: Scada Engineer
- Technologies: Scada, SCS, ISO2700x
- Location: Warszawa/ Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Professional
The main tasks for the Scada Engineer will be:
- Aiding our sites by operating and following up on technical problems during operation to guarantee reliability is retained and that remedial actions are performed in an optimal way
- Safeguarding cybersecurity by proactively addressing concerns and prospects, and by aiding the organization in applying new equipment
- Applying complicated functionality for the WTG/SCS control systems, in conjunction with our sites and exterior providers
- Being in charge for provider management concerning failure modes and enhancements
- Engaging actively with other parts of Operations on cross-departmental projects.
The Candidate should have:
- Technical university degree in electrical/software engineering
- Involvement with SCADA systems and/or networks from leading wind power production and/or electrical transmission makers
- Familiarity with failure analysis on SCADA structures, and preferably have good network knowledge
- If possible have familiarity with ISO2700x, NERC-CIP, IEC62443, or alike OT security standards
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Scandinavian work culture
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Bonus for holidays
- Lunch card
- Company’s event
Only applications from candidates residing in European Union countries will be considered.
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject, and/or call +48 501 004 871.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.