to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a SAP SLC Consultant
- Position: SAP SLC Consultant
- Technologies: SAP SLC, SAP SRM, SAP Ariba
- Localization: Remote
- Area: Support
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the SAP SLC Consultant will be:
- Translating needs of the business into applicable system design solutions via prototyping, configuration, and development;
- Assessing new or modified requirements with respect to technical feasibility and complexity and the impact on current and planned systems, standards and guidelines (requirements engineering);
- Assessing the complexity and the impact on a current/planned system;
- Exploring solution alternatives and verify their feasibility;
- Defining required technical resources, software architecture, user interface and database system;
- Creating or selecting the most suitable methods, techniques, standards, guidelines and tools for software development;
- Creating models for data, functions and/or objects;
- Implementing software;
- Assessing software solutions from the perspectives of security risk, implementing and executing the required procedures for risk analysis in software systems;
- Defining and agreeing service levels for application maintenance;
- Analysis of problems, providing third level support, definition and implementation of the escalation procedures;
- Defining versions of products, software and releases.
The Candidate should have:
- Hands-on SAP SLC functional configuration skills;
- Experience in workflow configuration (application controlled and BRF process control;
- Expert in translating business requirement into functional design, collecting business;
- Experience in creating test scripts, test data, perform unit test, integration test, support UAT;
- Expert & deep understanding in procure-to-pay business process and integration with SAP;
- Experience in working with development team and co-ordinate with cross-functional stream;
- Interface experience with non-SAP systems and Ariba Network;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- SAP SRM functional and configuration experience, SRM data conversion for open purchase orders and contracts.
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 662 399 001.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.