to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a SAP MDG Developer
- Position: SAP MDG Developer
- Technologies: SAP MDG, SAP Business Partner, UIBB configurations
- Localization: Greater Kassel Area (Germany)
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
Main tasks for the SAP MDG Developer will be:
- Creating and configuring business rules (i.e. field controls, derivation, validation, limitation);
- Designing data model, UIBB configuration pCR types and workflows;
- Combining external systems via corresponding interfaces (e.g. mobile devices, tax validation databases, compliance check databases, etc.);
- Designing structure SAP Org.
The Candidate should have:
- minimum 5 years of SAP MDG developer experience
- SAP Business Partner setup ability and skills to stipulate technical consequences when transforming customers and vendors into Business Partners;
- Understanding of the connection between SAP authorization and MDG;
- Skills of actively align with functional team members in particular on translation of functional into technical requirements;
- Implementation/ Release expertise;
- Practice knowledge in waterfall/ agile project methodologies and execution;
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude;
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team;
- Great English skills (written and spoken).
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract;
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment;
- Professional development;
- Attractive, competitive compensation.
If you meet requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 666 080 470.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.