to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a SAP Business Partner
- Client Engagement:
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders of large international clients.
- Understand client needs, providing expert insights and solutions tailored to their specific requirements.
- Sales and Business Development:
- Drive sales initiatives, including negotiations, proposals, and presentations to potential and existing clients.
- Identify new business opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
- Technical Expertise:
- Demonstrate in-depth understanding of ERP systems, such as SAP, Oracle, MS Navision, modules, integrations, and detailed expertise in at least one area, such as SAP SD.
- Provide deep insights into business processes with detailed expertise in at least one area such as logistics, finance, procurement, HR, etc.
- Project Management:
- Oversee and manage complex consulting projects, ensuring timely delivery, quality, and client satisfaction.
- Strategic Leadership:
- Lead and mentor a team of consultants and managers, fostering professional growth and collaboration.
- Define and execute strategies that align with the company's vision, ensuring successful project delivery and client satisfaction.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in consulting as a SAP/Oracle/Navision consultant or manager.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, specifically working with large international clients.
- In-depth understanding of technology, including ERP systems and related modules and integrations.
- Proven expertise in at least one specific technological area (e.g. SAP SD) and one business process area (e.g. logistics, finance).
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel as required by client engagements.
- MBA or equivalent advanced degree is a plus.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.