to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Salesforce Engineer
- Position: Salesforce Engineer
- Technologies: Salesforce, API
- Location: Cracow/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for Salesforce Engineer will be:
- Fully skilled in taking considerable features from idea to shipping.
- Providing material response on the work of junior developers.
- Knowhow in at least one application or service.
- Acting as a technological illustrative or scrum master as a part of the work.
- Takes possession and follows through to the end.
- Mentoring additional junior engineers.
- Balancing short-term requirements with the long-term goal line.
- Proactive position updates, and structured urgings.
- Working with creation managers and investors to describe technological implementations.
- Working thoroughly with backend developers to aid third-party integrations.
- Applying software creating best practices.
- Ensuring clean code and creating patterns.
- Proactively measuring products Live and classifying problems/enhancements.
- Contributing to the crew culture of the startup.
- Mentoring and supervising other crew members in the Salesforce crew.
The Candidate should have:
- Expert Involvement as Salesforce coder.
- Skill in APIs building.
- Salesforce System admin skills.
- Git variety control export.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Salesforce Developer or Salesforce Administrator Authorizations
- Processes as a Service attitude.
- Persuading over ordering communication skills.
- Out-of-the-box thinker.
- Independent learner.
- Active on taking ownership.
The Candidate can expect:
- Elastic remote work setting
- Medical care and dental care
- Wellbeing awareness
- Professional development training and resources
- Social events
- Charity Actions
- Opportunities to integrate with colleagues
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject, and/or call +48 501 004 871.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.