to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an RPA Developer
- Position: RPA Developer
- Technologies: VB, C#, UiPath
- Location: Warsaw/ Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for RPA Developer will be:
- Evaluating automation applicants and their viability in collaboration with process designers and business investors
- Evolving and testing Intelligent Process Automations created on the decided necessities and regarding good practice, safeguarding high product value
- Communicating any obstacles and trials in a timely and active manner to the crew and stakeholders
- Upholding and enhancing current automation.
The Candidate should have:
- Solid involvement with robotics process automation software, if possible UiPath
- Familiarity with as a minimum one object-oriented programming language eg.:
- Capable to interpret business necessities into working automation
- Practice with creating chatbots
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 508 861 255.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.