to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for an QA Manual&Automatic
- Position: QA Manual&Automatic
- Technologies: QA, Manual Testing, Automation Testing, Bitbucket
- Localization: Remote
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Freelance
- Experience Level: Professional (Regular or Mid)
Main tasks for the QA Manual&Automatic will be:
- Overview and identification of system specifications
- Work closely with the Development Team to improve effective methods and test plans.
- Design and do test cases (manual or automated) and identify results.
- Report errors and issues to development teams.
- Provide support for troubleshoot issues.
- Lead post-release/implementation testing.
- Work closely with Product Owner on explaining Acceptance Criteria
- Create automatic tests
- Provide reliable evaluations of planned testing work and track progress constantly against evaluations for scheduling requirements
- Categorize testing to account for schedule and risk. Make suggestions to improve testing procedures and strategies
- Work closely with Engineering Team to report practices and standards for QA
The Candidate should have:
- Proven work done around minimum one of these testing automation frameworks: Cypress, Selenium, Protractor, TestComplete, Telerik test studio,... (mandatory)
- Significant understanding of manual testing and test automation processes and tools
- Understanding of QA methodologies including agile and scrum processes
- Bitbucket (mandatory)
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.