to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Proposal Writer
- Position: Proposal Writer
- Technologies: Bid Management, Project Management, Proposal writing
- Location: Warsaw/Wrocław/Poznań/Katowice/Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Mid/Senior
The main tasks for the Proposal Writer will be:
- Being accountable for the proposal document (or part of the paper) writing and high-value offer delivery to company customers from Public Sector.
- Focusing on substance provided by Subject Matter Experts progress to guarantee that proposal content meets value requirements and focuses on client needs stated in RFP/RFI.
- Providing discussion and suggestions based on client’s requirement and develop relations with team members across all Company practices to serve client needs.
The Candidate should have:
- Creating user-friendly documentation is a passion
- Sense of proposal document making procedure and public procurement obligations.
- Practice in creating tenders’ documentation
- Capability to support multiple bids simultaneously
- Goal focused approach
- Ability to speak to senior stakeholders using proper level of details, vocabulary, and fit-to-purpose interaction
- Capability to work in a constantly changing setting, proactive
- At least 3 years of involvement in proposal writing, bid management or project managing in large-scale ventures or programs in distributed multicultural setting.
- General ICT understanding
- A higher education degree if possible in business, technology, science or engineering
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- One or more business certifications: Prince 2, PMP, Agile PM, PMI-ACP, CSM/PSM, SAFe
- Further European language
- Practice in working at consulting companies
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.