to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Project Manager with French
- Position: Project Manager with French
- Technologies: Project Management, Business Analysis, ITIL
- Location: Warszawa/Wrocław/Poznań/Katowice.remote or remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Project Manager with French will be:
- Aiding or implementing of Agility:
- product owner
- scrum master
- agile coaching
- sprint design
- Defining and framing of digital transformation strategies:
- agility at scale frameworks
- digitalization of customer relationship
- development of a responsible digital approach
- Supporting for the tactical management and operating application of digital programs:
- business design
- monitoring development
- change management
- The application of advanced solutions in a performance optimisation and risk managing approach:
- cloud governance
- partnership with start-ups
- Leading actions and individually offer deliverables to the customer.
- Providing additional value to candidate’s customers through business, processes, and/or sector expertise.
- Actively participating in the internal life of the crew.
- Developing knowledge by attending suitable training.
The Candidate should have:
- University degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of involvement in digital transformation in a consulting firm or within a large global group.
- Capability to adjust to various settings
- First practice in leading transformation ventures in direct relationship with management committees
- Scrum Master
- Product Owner
- SAFe Agilist certified
- Expertise in one or other industry standard instruments (if relevant):
- C2 or Native French speaking
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +(48) 735 246 583.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.