to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Product Owner
- Position: Product Owner
- Technologies: Jira, Scrum, Agile
- Location: Remote
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: B2B
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Product Owner will be:
- Working closely with informatics and scientific business partners
- Creating a product that responds to business needs and gives value to patients.
- Being Accountable for a wide scope of tasks and project leadership:
- day-to-day operations of the project team
- gathering needs
- performing assessments
- meeting users, to work on the product roadmap and vision.
- Recording future and current features
- Defining the scope of work in JIRA or creating presentations or diagrams for both the development crew and stakeholders.
- Doing Quality Tests/Quality Assurance and informal testing.
- Resolving problems with the team
- Clarifying needs from a domain knowledge standpoint (especially with User Experience experts)
- Conveying upcoming alterations
- Being accountable for the interaction between stakeholders/partners and the squad, playing a role as either a moderator or intermediary.
- Planning and prioritizing
- Sharing business experience or seeking dependencies between systems (including cross-area dependencies).
The Candidate should have:
- Ph.D. degree in biological sciences (or comparable) and have a postdoc practice.
- The global specialist and a hands-on laboratory know-how
- Involvement in project/grant supervision
- Sense life science and scientists
- Sense of drug design practices
- Understanding of pharmaceutical product/drug advancement
- Practical laboratory practice.
- Agile methodology
- Planning and performance of talks/presentations / leading meetings
- Intent to learn technological skills
- Involvement in leading and fulfilling projects
- Appropriate practice leading scope-related projects
- Position of Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Supporting cross operational collaborations and cooperation
- Directions processes/developments
- Instrumentation of teams / projects / processes
- Mentoring and coaching
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- Lab managing or group leader knowledge
- Practice in IT and as a BA/PO
- IT-related technical skills
- Teaching experience
- hands-on experience:
The Candidate can expect:
- B2B Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject, and/or call +48 519 078 579.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.