to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a Product Development Manager
- Position: Product Development Manager
- Technologies: IT Development / IT Product / Application
- Location: Warsaw/Remote
- Country: PL
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience Level: Senior
The main tasks for the Product Development Manager will be:
- Working in a global team of Product and Service Owners, accountable for Website Search merchandise of the Company
- Managing a state-of-the-art Product and Services for the Company internationally.
- Contributing ideas and practices for the benefit of the crew and the company.
- Contributing to shaping the P from procedures selection, utensils, approach till rollout, and later unceasing development. Full application lifecycle.
- Working in an interdisciplinary and global crew maintained by interior and exterior service providers as well as indirect exchange with our interior clienteles.
- Designing, building, operating, and improving our platforms to support the journey of the Company
The Candidate should have:
- Agile, client-oriented, thinking of the bigger picture
- 3 or more years’ involvement in IT product/application administration zone, if possible:
- search engines
- Search Engine Optimization
- Content Management Systems (WCM, CMS);
- scheduling product life cycles, development settings, and technology.
- Understanding present Web technologies like:
- Java-founded web applications
- IT development / processes / architecture
- Enthusiasm to lead functionally and inspire the crew.
- Completed studies in:
- (business) informatics
- Project Management
- business administration
- or a similar stipulation.
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
It would be a plus if the Candidate had:
- German Language
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Flexible working time with the possibility to work from home (also after the pandemic)
- Copyright costs for IT employees
- Opportunity to participate in professional training, conferences, webinars, and language courses
- Attractive benefits package, including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card and sports teams, summer camps for kids
- Canteen in the office with co-financed lunches
- Non-working days on the 24th and 31st of December
- Discounts for the company’s products
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at email@example.com, stating the name of the position in a subject, and/or call +48 696097630.
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.