to boost your career?
Seargin is looking for a OT Security Officer
- Position: OT Security Officer
- Technologies: OT Security, Cybersecurity
- Location: Warsaw
- Country: Poland
- Area: Project
- Form of employment: Permanent
- Experience level: Professional
The main tasks for the OT Security Officer will be:
- Aiding with the leading OT Cyber Security Risk Assessment Procedure, guaranteeing that it is done and implement across all projects in order to help risk reduction strategy
- Offering advice to inner and outer stakeholders in following up on the OT Security Application Plan for each applicable system
- Representing OT Security in the organization when engaging with external stakeholders, and being the subject matter specialist safeguarding efficient interaction on security matters
- Applying “the plan” for cyber safety in developments in co-ordination with the OT Security Project Manager and OT Security Region Manager.
The Candidate should have:
- Solid familiarity with the application of cyber security controls in or alongside operational technologies
- Good sense of industrial networks, a background in energy would be an benefit, but other businesses such as manufacturing are also deemed appropriate
- Practice as an end user of security solutions, especially in an operational setting – expertise of existing safety solutions in the market and how they’re applied in and OT is also of interest
- Are secure being the focal point for discussions on safety, both internally and externally
- Team-oriented, detail-oriented, efficient, and solution-oriented attitude
- Superb analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and ability to work independently and in a team
- Great English skills (written and spoken)
The Candidate can expect:
- Permanent Contract
- Challenging job in an international and multilingual environment
- Professional development
- Attractive and competitive compensation
- Scandinavian work culture
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- Bonus for holidays
- Lunch card
- Company’s event
If you meet the requirements described above, please send your application in English (.doc) at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the position in a subject and/or call +48 501 004 871.
Only applications from candidates residing in European Union countries will be considered.
Company size: 500+
Job offers that might interest you
In every location convenient for You. Fill the ‘skills gap’ with the top-level professionals for individual projects without having to incur the costs of hiring new full-time employee. Seargin Staff Augmentation Model can be always adapted to your specific needs.
READY TO JOIN IT REVOLUTION?
Send us a message using the contact form below.
I'm a Client looking for an IT Expert or a Professional Team
I'm an IT Expert looking for a great job / project opportunity